ADI Lockable Bolt 588T (Rear Fix) Grey
The ADI 588T heavy duty locking bolt is the industry standard.
Suitable for securing shop fronts, warehouses, hotels, community recreation areas, storage facilities and garages.
- Can be locked in open or closed position.
- Hardened 203.2 mm (8") bolt as standard.
- 13 mm diameter bolt with 50 mm throw.
- Steel strike plate.
- Suitable for aluminium or timber applications.
- Suitable for swinging and sliding doors or gates.
- Ideal for shop fronts, warehouses, hotels, community recreation areas, storage facilities and garages.
- Rear mounted
- Incorporates the industry standard 570 oval cylinder.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Supplied with mounting template and all fixing componentry.
- Supplied boxed with 2 keys.
- Australian Made and Owned.
- Finished in grey